All emails have a similar goal: to be opened. It doesn’t matter if you're trying to convert a lead to a customer, or to delight a current customer, they all have a goal in common. If you send an email that isn’t opened, what's the point of spending the time and money to create an email campaign? This is where an email marketing consultant can help you get the most out of your emails during the holidays. Here are a few email marketing tips from consultants to help you get those emails opened.
Tips on Timing
- Send emails one week before Christmas Eve.
- Send emails 4 days after New Year’s Day
- Send emails around noon or 1 pm EST
- Send emails on Tuesdays, Wednesday or Thursdays
Tips on How to Grow Your List
- Create content people will want to download
- Use social media to share content
- Offer discounts and promotions to encourage email sign-ups
- Add sign up CTA on Facebook page
Tips on Writing Intriguing Subject Lines
- Keep it under 50 characters
- Add a deadline to create time sensitivity
- Add preview text to help your potential reader know the value of the email
- Be creative and original
- Be personable and use the recipient’s name
Now that the holidays are among us, it's a great time to create an email marketing strategy for the holidays. Make sure you use these tips to get the most out of your efforts to leverage your time and money. These are all things that an email marketing consultant would think of when creating a strategy.
Are you thinking about hiring an email marketing consultant to handle your emails for your business so that you don’t have to? Then contact us at Half a Bubble Out today and we can start the process to see if we're a good fit for each other.
Since 2002, Half a Bubble Out has been dedicated to providing marketing, advertising, and small business consulting that meet the needs of our clients. We specialize in powerfully telling stories through Inbound Marketing to grow your business filled with more passion and provision. Based in Chico California, we serve clients throughout Northern California and across the country to New York.