It’s that time of year again. Inbound is in the air. All of us inbound marketing consultants start to get really excited, and begin to excessively use the #Inbound15 hashtag on Twitter.
HubSpot’s INBOUND15 is here. Ok, for all of you non-marketers, here is a little explanation as to what this event is and why we're all so excited!
INBOUND is a 4-day conference that is full of inspiring keynotes, educational sessions, passionate attendees, networking events and much, much more. INBOUND’s purpose is to provide inspiration, education and connections that you need to transform your business, and help you become a better marketer for your clients. Thousands of marketers and business owners from around the country and even the world will visit the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center to take in the INBOUND experience. Last year there were over 10,000 attendees.
INBOUND allows marketers to learn valuable pieces of information and new marketing techniques that will help enhance the experience our clients (YOU) receive.
INBOUND does a great job at bringing in some pretty prominent speakers. Check out some of the lineup for this year. To view all of the speakers, go here: INBOUND15 speakers
Inbound 2015 Keynote Speakers:
Seth Godin, Best Selling Author
- Author of 17 books that have been bestsellers around the world.
- Founder of squidoo.com, a fast growing, easy to use website.
- Was a keynote speaker at INBOUND13.
Brené Brown, Researcher and Storyteller
- Research Professor at the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work.
- Spent the last 12 years studying vulnerability, courage, worthiness & shame.
- Author of two #1 New York Times Bestsellers.
- Her TEDx Houston talk, The Power of Vulnerablity is one of the top 5 most viewed TED talks in the world.
Aziz Ansari, Comedian and Author
- Co-stared opposite Amy Poehler in Parks and Recreation.
- One of the only headlining comedians ever to sell out Madison Square Garden in New York.
- Nominated for multiple awards for both acting and standup comedy.
Daniel Pink, Best Selling Author
- Author of 5 books, 2 of them New York Times best sellers.
- Host of a National Geographic Television show, Crowd Control.
- He has provided analysis of business trends on CNN, CNBC, ABC, NPC and other networks.
Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah, Co-founders of HubSpot
- Co-founded HubSpot 8 years ago.
- Since founding, HubSpot has 10,000 customers.
- Brian Halligan teaches at MIT and is an author of 2 books.
- Dharmesh Shah is an angel investor in over 40 startups in the Boston area.
Isn’t that an amazing lineup? And that’s only the keynote speakers! If you're interested in learning more about what goes on at INBOUND, check out all of the fun, including sessions, speakers, events etc. in this AGENDA.
All of us at Half a Bubble Out are happy and excited to share the new information, software updates, and trends we learn about, so that our inbound marketing consultants can better serve YOU - our clients. Yay for INBOUND!